We take the health and safety of our staff, clients and public very seriously. Our WHS systems have been developed to match our staff and business activities. We have invested heavily with our staff to ensure that our systems are fine tuned, easy to use and effective. Not just an off the shelf system that ticks all the legal requirements but is long winded, complicated and painful to use.
Because of this we have systems that are ingrained in to our staff which has resulted in no major or serious accidents ever happening on our watch. The priority goal has always been for our staff (aka family) to go home to their families each and every day.
Our WHS systems can be summarized as:
- Simple, Smart, Effective and Compliant
- Inline with the safety regulations
- We have CM3 certification
- Our model is based on the ASSA Safety System which meets AS/NZS 4801 OHS Specification
- Risk assessments and warning systems
- Machinery logs and maintenance registers
- Focus on the highly trained and qualified staff
- Regular consultation and inductions
- Clear accountability
If we are working on a construction project, moving a 3 tonne safe or lock hardware fitting you can rest assured that our highly trained and qualified staff will be working properly for their safe keeping and yours
Call ASI Locksmiths Canberra today and speak with our highly trained and security cleared staff (02) 6251 1233